• Are humans and chimps only 1 to 2% different?
• Is the human genome 98% junk, as claimed?
• Is Mitochondrial Eve evidence for evolution?
• What are some recent discoveries regarding our chromosomes?
• What should be done about creation in public schools?
• Does the creation topic really matter?
Evolutionary thought has changed a great deal in the last few years.
It was once thought that human DNA is primarily junk.
For many years Mitochondrial Eve was presented as compelling evidence for evolution. In addition, the 1 to 2% difference between humans and chimps was declared as fact.
There are no reviews yet.